Amazon Prime Membership Discount : Top Deals, Membership Offers and more | August 2018
Amazon Prime Subscription:
Amazon Prime Membership Deal is one of the best deals on the Internet offered by the Online Retail Giant Amazon. All you need to do is just spare £79 to become the Prime Member. Amazon Prime Membership fee £79 provides benefits to the users that are beyond comparisons and you can get them the second you sign up. There are more than about 80 million Amazon Prime members.
Initially, you can sign up for the free 30-day trial by providing the payment details and if you want to cancel the membership you will have to do that manually when the free trial ends. Within this one month, you can find whether Amazon Prime Membership Discount is worth its money.
Amazon Prime Membership fee is £7.99 per month if you want Amazon Prime Membership Discount for a short-term period. You can avail this type of membership if you shop only during the holiday season. One thing you have to keep in mind is that you need to cancel the Prime Membership when you are done, else you will get charged every month indefinitely.
Students can get the Prime Student Membership free for £39 which are the discounted version of Prime, but you have to be a student with .edu email address to qualify for this offer. Also, Amazon provides Six-month trial for this Prime Student Deals. Amazon also provides discounts for the customers with EBT card.
Amazon Prime Now is the Service provided by Amazon UK, which delivers the household goods and groceries products to Prime Members within two hours of ordering.
How Much Does Amazon Prime Membership Cost?
Amazon Prime membership cost is £7.99 per year. Amazon also let the customers pay monthly instead. Amazon Prime membership fee per month is £7.99 a month, which comes to £95.88 each year.
You can get a 30-day free Amazon Prime Trial if you are a new customer, which lets you try out all the benefits of Prime Membership beforehand.
You can cancel the Amazon Prime Membership discount when the trial comes to an end. You can also opt to continue Prime membership by paying the full £79 a year or £7.99 per month if you want to keep the Amazon Prime Membership Discounts.
Is Annual or Monthly Membership Cheaper?
Annual Subscription of £79 is still cheaper because monthly membership comes to £95.88 per year. But monthly payments are more affordable in the short term and offer more flexibility.
How should you pay for Amazon Prime Membership?
You can pay for the Amazon Prime Membership Discount using the payment method linked to your Amazon account. Usually a credit card or debit card.
You will be charged either annually or monthly which depends on how much you choose to pay. Annual Subscription is cheaper if you can afford it with money in your bank account or savings.
Amazon Prime Membership Discount:
Amazon Prime Membership Discount includes benefits such as Free Fast Shipping for the eligible products, Streaming of Movies, TV shows and Music, Exclusive shopping deals, unlimited reading and much more.
The Shipping Benefits include
- Free Two-Day Shipping: Amazon Prime Membership Discount provides you with a free two-day shopping on the eligible items to addresses in the UK.
- Free Same-Day Delivery: This option is available only for the eligible Zip Codes.
- Prime Now: Groceries and Household goods will be delivered within two hours of ordering with Amazon Prime Membership Discount.
- Free No-Rush Shipping: If you select the No-Rush Shipping then you will earn rewards for the future purchases. It is one of the amazing benefits of Amazon Prime Membership Discounts.
The Streaming Benefits include
- Prime Video: Amazon Prime Video comes as the part of Amazon Prime Membership Discount which provides unlimited streaming of movies and Tv episodes.
- Amazon Channels: You can watch your favorite shows and movies from channels like HBO, SHOWTIME, and STARZ with no cable and no additional apps required. With Amazon Prime Membership Discount, you can avail of this option for the least price.
- Prime Music: You can get unlimited access to hundreds of Prime Playlists and more than a million songs.
- Amazon Music Unlimited: With Amazon Prime Membership deals, you can get discounted Amazon Music Unlimited monthly plans and there are also annual plans available.
The Shopping Benefits includes
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card: Eligible Prime Members can earn 5% cash back on all Amazon.com purchases.
- Amazon Prime Store Card: Eligible Prime Members can earn 5% cashback on all Amazon.com purchase and access to exclusive financing offers.
- Amazon Dash for Prime: With Amazon Prime Membership Deals, your favorite products never run out in terms of stock with Amazon Dash Subscription.
- Amazon Fresh: Prime members in selected region can pay an additional Amazon Prime Membership fee to receive Free shipping on all Amazon Fresh orders.
The Reading Benefits include
- Prime Reading: You can Borrow books, magazines, and more from the Prime Reading catalog and read them on your tablet, Kindle e-reader, or the Kindle reading apps.
- Amazon First Reads: Members in the UK get early access to download a new book for free every month from the Amazon First Read picks.
Amazon Prime also provides other benefits like
- Membership Sharing: Two adults living in the same home can create an Amazon Household to share certain Amazon Prime Membership Discounts. You can share shipping benefits with your Amazon Business User Account under your personal account if you have a Prime Membership.
- Prime Photo: You can secure unlimited photo storage and enhanced search and organization features in Amazon Drive for you and the members of your family vault.
Exclusive Member Benefits:
Amazon offers certain handpicked products exclusively to Prime members. Amazon is running a big, multi-category promotion that lets the prime members save up to £15 on every product from beauty to home goods with Amazon Prime Membership Discounts.
Amazon hosts a special sale for its Prime user named as Prime Day which is expected to go live on July 10 at 6 p.m. and July 11. This shopping event is only for the Prime members. Amazon also offers a discount of £20 to anyone who orders a £79 Prime membership deals with an Alexa-powered device.
Amazon Prime users get access to the special sales like New Year sale, Christmas Sale, Black Friday Sale etc., 30 minutes before the general public. Also, Amazon provides special coupons and Promo codes to its Prime users that provide Cashback offers depending upon the type of product.
Amazon Prime members get free shipping within two days of ordering depending on where you live and what you buy. You can even get the products from the Amazon the same day you ordered. If Amazon Prime’s delivery is late Amazon has refund policies which are the good one. Any Amazon Prime Member who doesn’t get the product delivered within two days on a two-day shipment or the time specified will qualify for one free month of Amazon Prime.
Is Amazon Prime Worth the Price?
Amazon increased its Amazon Prime membership cost from £49 to £79 per year. The worth of Amazon Prime Membership cost entirely depends upon how often you are going to use it and working out whether it gives you value for money.
If you only want to use Amazon Prime Delivery:
To make the Amazon Prime Membership cost worthwhile you need to place the equivalent of:
- 20 or more orders of clothes (£3.95 for one-day delivery)
- 13 or 14 orders of media (£5.99 one day delivery)
- 10 orders of anything else (£7.99 one day delivery)
Some of the other Delivery options available include
- Free delivery for orders worth £20 or more on the eligible items (Products sold or fulfilled by Amazon). The products will be delivered within three to five days after dispatch.
- Express delivery orders which are placed before the deadline will arrive within 1 pm following the day. With Amazon Prime Membership Discount, it costs £4.49 and without Amazon Prime Membership deals, it costs £8.99.
- Same Day Delivery is available on eligible items which will be delivered between 6 pm and 10 pm. With Amazon Prime Membership deals, this is a free service but for those without it costs around £9.99 per delivery.
If you rarely order from Amazon:
If you are not interested in services such as streaming music and TV, then it is better to save £79 and stick with free super saver delivery on orders of £20 or more as long as don’t mind waiting for about three or five days for your order to arrive.
If you are really interested in streaming, then try with the free trial and see whether you make full use of the service before deciding to take the plunge.
How to Cancel Amazon Prime Membership:
If you decide to end your Amazon Prime Membership, navigate to the login page on amazon.co.uk and sign into your account, go to manage “Your Prime Membership” and Select “End Membership” option.
The verdict on Amazon Prime Membership:
The worth of Amazon Prime will entirely depend upon how much use you are going to get from it. If you are a person who orders periodically on Amazon, pay for a music or Tv and movie streaming service and read a lot, then Amazon Prime may be worth it. If you are a person who doesn’t really order regularly or stream videos and music content, it is unlikely you will find much use for Amazon Prime. If you buy products from Amazon regularly and stream videos online then Amazon Prime Membership cost is definitely worth your money.